9.9-15Hp 9 1/4X8-J Yamaha Aluminum Marine Outboard Propeller Outboard Motor Marine Propeller 63V-45947-00-EL
Fits YAMAHA Engines 9.9-15HP, please refer to listed below item description for thorough engines application.
- 3 Blades; 8 Spline Tooth; Right Rotation.
- Product Made by excellent quality light weight aluminum, boosted blade.
- Size and Pitch correspond original OEM ones.
|Product name:9.9-15HP Aluminum Outboard Propeller||Propeller material:Aluminum|
|Application:Match YAMAHA outboard engine||Color: White|
|Spline Tooth: 8||Rotation:Right Rotation(RH)|
|Part:Marine Outboard Rubber Propeller||Blades: 3|
|Diameter (mm):9 1/4"||Type:Pressed in|
|Department : Unisex||Manufacturer : Polydapropeller|
|Certification:ECM||Bundle Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 4.5 inches; 15.7 Ounces|
Available Pitch and OEM:
8'' OEM 63V-45947-00-EL
9'' OEM 63V-45945-10-EL
10'' OEM 63V-45952-10-EL
11'' OEM 63V-45943-10-EL
8'' (type 2) OEM 683-45947-00-EL
9'' (type 2) OEM 683-45945-00-EL
9 3/4'' OEM 683-45952-00-EL
10 1/2'' OEM 683-45943-00-EL
12'' OEM 683-45941-00-EL
T8, T9.9...all years
In addition to ALUMINUM MARINE OUTBOARD PROPELLER 9.9-15HP 9 1/4X8-J outboard propeller, we also provide the same type of stainless steel. You can click here if you are interested.
Videos related to this product:
The difference between stainless steel and aluminum outboard propellers
15HP 4-stroke Yamaha Outboard
Polydapropeller Service: Free return is accepted. Quality as well as efficiency are assured. Any kind of inquiries do not hesitate to contact us.
To pick your prop, we kindly encourage you to verify your own propeller's (1) brand name, (2) diameter, (3) pitch, (4) rotation, (5) OEM number, (6) the engine date to be matched by the propeller, as well as (7) HP from the manufacturer prior to the purchase.
Please note: Pitch price quotes and also prop selections made by this prop finder are given just as a general referral and might not be appropriate for particular watercrafts under actual boating conditions.we do decline any responsibility and also are exempt for damage to persons or building, problems or prices caused by the installation, dealing with or use of an indicated prop or hardware.
- It is very important to refer to your engine's Owners Guidebook for important safety precautions when setting up a prop.
- A brand-new propeller's hub and also blades need to be looked for sufficient reduced device as well as trim tab clearances prior to use.
- Wide open throttle RPM, with watercraft on the water in forward gear under normal loading conditions, should fall within the range that is suggested by the engine supplier and also not go beyond the advised optimum. This is very important in figuring out an ideal propeller pitch. When in doubt, we offer assistance.
- Prop installation, evaluation and boat operation all need to be done in a risk-free as well as accountable fashion.